Re: ORBit compiliation problems

On 30 Oct 1998, Elliot Lee wrote:

> If you want something that works, you're supposed to be using the
> FOR_PANEL tag :) If you were wanting the latest and greatest, you have it
> - patches welcome (read last commit msg).

It would have been nice if someone has responded to this:

Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 12:39:17 -0400 (EDT)
From: Todd Graham Lewis <tlewis@mindspring.net>
To: Andy Tai <atai@ece.ucsd.edu>
Cc: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: GNOME-FAQ: draft release of v1.0.1

On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Andy Tai wrote:

(...)
> the part about the "FOR_PANEL" tag seems no longer true.  At least when I
> tried it, I could not check out anything.

I am removing this from the FAQ; if it needs to be put back in, then
someone please notify me.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net