Problem with Gnome icons

Hey there. I think I've written out any of the discrete image
libraries as the cause to my problem (both in-window and
panel icons come out scrambled, and with strange colors; both
large and small icons, and minimized window icons).

I performed an uninstall and reinstall of all the major RPMs
for Gnome 0.30 (using glib 1.1.3, gtk 1.1.2) However, all
icons continue to be scrambled.

I found two oddities in the install process this time:

packages gnome-libs-0.30.1 and imlib-cfgeditor-1.8.1-1 give
failed dependancy checks for libgmodule-1.1.so.3 (which
is localed at /usr/local/lib). I tried ldconfig, and copying
it to /usr/lib, with no effect.

packages libgtop-examples-0.25.0-2 and gnome-games-0.30-3
give failed dependancy checks for libqt.so.1 (which I don't
seem to have in my system).

I'm suspecting this has something to do with why I'm having
the graphics problem. Does anyone have an idea about the
problem with libgmodule, or what this libqt is and where
I can get it?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
                 Jason Colflesh
rody@erols.com			jason.colflesh@sap-ag.de