Re: gmc error (libgnomeui.so.0: undefined symbol: GTK_TYPE_GDK_COLOR)

I get the same error... Miguel tells us that gmc is broken for 0.30 (at
least in RPM form). If you're interested in CVS'ing, you can download
all the latest stuff and compile, etc, and it *will* work. But RPM'ers
(like you and I) are apparently going to have to wait.. I think Miguel
is working hard on it though, and so I guess we'll just have to be
patient..  He has said though, that he's corrected a couple things on
Web/FTP sites, so as to clear up the confusion, so that RPM'ers know
that gmc for them is broken, and not to expect 4.1.35 to work with
0.30GNOME.

I think the problem has to do apparently with all the API-changes in
glib.

Miguel, is that a reasonably accurate replay, or did I muddle it
somewhere?:)

Jeff.

--
                                     "Oh. Never mind!!!"