Re: Problem with Gnome icons (still)

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Oct 1998, Jason Colflesh wrote:
> > I mailed a problem getting icons to display properly in
> > Gnome, and didn't hear back.
> >

> I think no one knows the answer. They aren't garbled for anyone else so
> there must be some random weirdness in your setup.
>
> How are they garbled exactly?
>
> Havoc

They're pretty much random noise, sometimes closer to the
image, sometimes not.  Looks like the wrong algorithm
being applied to GIF, or somethine like that.

Example: the Gnome icon on the panel to go into apps, is
just a black box, with a little white triangle at the top.

What graphic format are these icons? Anyone know if they
are PNGs or what?

Thanks again.

--
                 Jason Colflesh