Re: gnomeConf.sh not found

> > > When compiling balsa 0.4.5 I get an error when running
> > > ./configure
> > >
> > > configure goes through the checking process and brings up
> > > checking for gnome-config... no
>     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !!
> > > checking for gnomeConf.sh file in /usr/local/lib... not found
> > > configure: error: Could not find the gnomeConf.sh file that is generated
> > > by gnome-lib install
> > >
> > > The gnome pack that was supplied by RH5.1 does this mean that
> > > I need to upgrade gnome?
> >
> > You might.
>
> It actually looks like you just didn't install gnome-libs-devel. You
> need to do that if you want to compile gnome stuff yourself.

Possible. OK, I'll shut up when people ask about RedHat problems :-)
I had to fetch gnome-libs.tar.gz and compile for HP-UX, which contains
all devel-parts as well.

| I ain't changed,                          |
| but I know I ain't the same               |
+--- M38C --- http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+