GNOME Pager

Has anyone gotten the gnome pager to work? I use enlightenment from CVS and would love to use the gnome pager but it seems to broken.... I haven't had time to go through the source code but it dies pretty quick... with a GTK error about the target window....

If anyone has a working version can I have a copy of the binary? Or is it working out of the most current CVS (my copie is from friday...)?

Will Deutsch

BTW=> Does anyone know if egcs has a different C/C++ parser than gcc?