LibGTop getting temporarily unstable

Hello,

please don't update LibGTop from CVS this afternoon or tomorrow,
I'm going to commit larger modifications so it may get a little bit
unstable.

Especially the following items are on my TODO list:

* add new Feature: ISDN/PPP statistics, Network load, Command line
                   arguments and environment variabls.

* improve error handling

Perhaps it takes longer than just today and tomorroy, so I moved
the `libgtop_latest_stable' tag to point to the latest stable version
of LibGTop (see the GNOME FAQ for how to checkout a branch)

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/