Re: gtk themes rpm?

Michael> another problem, I start gnome by invoking the panel and
Michael> that's about it, when I use background/mouse/key properties,
Michael> they don't seem to do anything.

They ought to do something in your current session, but they won't
affect future sessions unless you (a) use the session manager, or (b)
arrange for it yourself.

Michael> When I use gnome-session, it just segs out (I'm using
Michael> WindowMaker as a windows manager).

That's interesting.  Could you send me a stack trace?  And some
information on your system?

Tom