Re: [Temp fix:] gtk_paint_string () in gnome-popup-help.c

I was just looking at the gtk+ sources, and it looks like those functions
only exist on the GTK themes-2 branch.

It was probably just a mistake by the author of gnome-popup-help, and
should just require a simple fix.

James Henstridge.

--
Email: james@daa.com.au
WWW:   http://www.daa.com.au/~james/

On Fri, 23 Oct 1998, Martin Baulig wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> until we have a real fix for it, you can use the following patch to make
> it compile (simply #ifdef it out).
>
> Martin
>
> Btw: It looks for me as the functions were missing somewhere in gtk/gdk,
>      so I don't commit this patch ...

[patch removed]