Compiled and running on HP-UX!

Hi!

Somehow cc had linked the object files together into panel and
gnome-help-browser, which I changed by hand.

I have the panel on my screen now, though it complained about /convert
not being found (I reported that earlier for compiling convertrgb, but
I can't reproduce that; there is something wrong, though)

gnome-help-browser is acting weird, but that seems to be a library-path
problem.

I second Dan's opinion that you can add HP-UX 10.20 to the FAQ as
supported version, though you will need lots of extra libraries before
you can start actual compilation. Note that not all applets work
(because these depend on Linux specific things like /proc; it is also
funny to see my floppy is not mounted, whilst there is no drive in an
HP X-terminal at all :-)

I did not try any gnome-utils, admin, games, or media. It might take a
while before I do, because I have other things to do at work, now.

Keep up the good work!

| I ain't changed,                          |
| but I know I ain't the same               |
+--- M38C --- http://huizen.dds.nl/~kero ---+