Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

I think it's a great policy.  Only how exactly was your response better?  As
I said before, you answered a very mild opinion piece with a statement that
flatly accused him of a personal assault.  You provided no reasoning or
logic to back up your opinion.  In other words, your statement was at least
as much a personal attack as his was.

But, anyway, this whole thread is ridiculous.  I'm ignoring further remarks
on the subject, though I'm certain you will feel the need to have the "last
word" on the subject.

Jesse D. Sightler
http://www3.pair.com/jsight/