GNOME CVS

Hi all!

I installed CVS for Windows to get all of gnome source and now am having
problems with CVS. I run 'cvs login' and everything is ok. Now I run the
following script (from the cygwin32 bash shell):

    cvs -z3 update -d -P glib gtk+ imlib libIDL ORBit gnome-libs gnome
gnome-objc \
         gnome-core gnome-guile gnome-admin gnome-network gnome-utils \
         gnome-graphics gnome-games gimp gimp-data-min gimp-data-extras \
         litespeed ee

but I get the following message:

    cvs update: cannot open CVS/Entries for reading: No such file or
directory
    cvs [update aborted]: no repository

CVSROOT is set to ':pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.gnome.org:/cvs/gnome'

Thanks!!