GNOME-FAQ: draft release of v1.0.1

I have this evening cleaned out my GNOME FAQ queue; I sent out 43
confirmatory emails to people.  If you have an outstanding FAQ request
in to me and you have not received an email from me, then you should
send me email.  I might be late on some of these requests (I just throw
them in a pile and don't look at them until I clean them out, like I
did tonight), but I usually get them all.

Soon will come the 1.0.1 release of the FAQ; this will be a bugfix
release of v1.0.  Changes which have been made include:

- added mention of the Italian and Spanish translations
- changed several typographical errors
- added a subsubsection on various compile error modes
- added NetBSD to reported working platforms
- updated information on ILU to reflect new (c)
- added Eiffel to list of languages supporting GTK
- added compile hint on libintl-related issues
- added info on GtkGLArea
- added another warning not to send "subscribe" messages to gnome-list
- added instructions on how to report problems
- fixed perl passwd-gen scriptlet
- added info on "gnome" cvs meta-module (what is this properly called?)
- changed gnome-libs/gnome-objc compile order
- removed MICO as a CORBA option for GNOME
- added SCWM to compliant WM list
- changed Java section
- added section listing mirrors
- removed mention of klyx since I've switched back to regular lyx

Anyone who has some free time on your hands, please take a look at this
draft and check it for anything which might be wrong.  Please don't
hesitate to mail me to bring something to my attention which you think
needs to be changed in the FAQ.  I might not agree with you, but I always
welcome input on how I can make the FAQ more helpful to GNOME users.

--
Todd Graham Lewis            32°49'N,83°36'W          (800) 719-4664, x2804
******Linux******         MindSpring Enterprises      tlewis@mindspring.net