Re: BOB: GNOME Word Processor Efforts

Then why waste space in my mailbox by sending 2 responses to the same
message to me?  And sending me two copies of them at that?

If the argument is bad, most people will see it as such and not respond.
Don't waste our time by making judgments about whether or not an article is
worth reading or not for us (and even worse insulting the person who made
the remark by calling it a "flame/personal assault").

In other words, cool it!  :)

Jess
Email:  jsight@pair.com
Web:  http://www3.pair.com/jsight/