Re: Something stupid I'm sure I'm missing.
- From: Soren Harward <soren cinternet net>
- To: Nils Jeppe <nils work de>
- cc: Rodrigo Moya <Moya_Rodrigo/madrid_tecnologia sinvest es>, jsmoore brain uccs edu, gnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Something stupid I'm sure I'm missing.
- Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 07:49:18 -0400 (EDT)
That would be '-lgmodule', I think.
Soren Harward <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Windows DOES come with a tool
http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/ | to restore a corrupt Registry.
Internet Information Systems Admin |
Cinternet, Inc. (513) 891-1228 | It's called FDISK.
On Mon, 19 Oct 1998, Nils Jeppe wrote:
)> >I'm trying to compile GTK+ 1.1.2(themes 2 branch), and I keep getting
)> >errors when I'm compiling, there are about 6 of them and all pertain to
)> >not finding g_module_... Any suggestions?
)> Try adding -lglib
)And -gmodule .... that solved the above problem for me.
] [Thread Prev