Re: Solaris 2.6 problems

From: jon <jon@snoopy.net>
+-----
| On advice from Michael Lausch, i recompiled gnome-libs (despite the
| fact that the copy i was running with was checked-out yesterday) and
| things magically began to work.
+--->8

That's the danger of moving targets.  It's not unusual for me to lose working
GNOME until the next CVS update/rebuild....

(In fact, it just happened a few minutes ago; esd isn't linking to -lposix4
and died with an undefined nanosleep().  And I don't have a working GNOME
because my Purify build attempt ran my /home out of space :-)  I'm just
cleaning my mailbox now before starting on some serious hackery....)

--
brandon s. allbery	[os/2][linux][solaris][japh]	 allbery@kf8nh.apk.net
system administrator	     [WAY too many hats]	   allbery@ece.cmu.edu