Re: Something stupid I'm sure I'm missing.

On Fri, 16 Oct 1998, Jason S. Moore wrote:

> I'm trying to compile GTK+ 1.1.2(themes 2 branch), and I keep getting
> errors when I'm compiling, there are about 6 of them and all pertain to
> not finding g_module_...   Any suggestions?

Make sure that you have the most recent version of GLIB installed.  Also,
unless you has using both stable and devel versions of GLIB, delete
/usr/share/aclocal/glib.m4 as it has been surpassed by
/usr/local/share/aclocal/glib.m4

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

"Slave is an Ephebian word. In Om we have no word for slave," said
Vorbis.
"So I understand," said the Tyrant. "I imagine that fish have no
word for water."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)