Re: Documentation

Mark Galassi wrote:

> But recently Federico proposed a documentation framework which
> organizes docs for all aspects of GNOME, and Miguel proposed a way of
> describing API functions within C comments placed right before the
> function's code.  Both were well-received, and I guess they launch the
> 'GNOME documentation project"!

When was this?  Was it on gnome-list?  (And where was I?  :c)  I've
scanned the past couple months, and can't find either proposal.  I vaguely
remember the embedded C comment thread, but nothing official about it.

> I recommend you go through those messages carefully and see how you
> might want to start filling out the doc framework.  Let me know if you
> need help with setting up the DocBook files.

I may need some consults on DocBook.  Not sure yet.  I haven't really
studied it much yet.  I'll probably download Jade tonight.

> Both messages are less than a couple of weeks old, and I can resend
> them to you if you want.

Yeah.  Could you send those to me?  Sounds like a good starting base.

Thanks!
John