Re: pager in GNOME

Richard Hult wrote:

> It would be nice to be able to configure how many desktops to show up on
> the pager. I will never need more than 4 so the remaining 15 or so eats
> lots of space on the panel ;)

I will put an option in the wmpager config dialog to set the min - max
number of visible buttons. This would not actually change the number of
desktops available, you would have to config the wm for that.

BTW, the kde pager allows for setting the size of the pager buttons,
regardless of the length of the text label inside the buttons. Should
GNOME do this also?

Max Watson <redline@intrex.net>