Re: getting menu items

>  How do I get a single menu item in gnome?
>
>    I have like
>
>    File/
>      Open
>      Quit
>

>    and I want to get to Open and Quit so I can do gtk_widget_set_sensitive
>  on them. I tried some various gnome function but all I could get was like
>  the File item, not the item under file.

If you still have your array of GnomeUIInfo structures around, you can
use the "widget" field in the array item that corresponds to the menu
item you want.  Please look at
gnome-libs/devel-docs/gnome-app-helper.sgml for more information about
the GnomeUIInfo structure.

Otherwise, you can use the gnome_app_find_menu_pos() function as
defined in gnome-libs/libgnomeui/gnome-app-helper.h.

  Federico