gnome-guile RPM

>From looking at the archives of this list, I think I might be the only
person ever to try to install gnome via RPMS, but here we go...
I followed the steps at http://www.gnome.org/start/getting_rh.shtml
and everything (for the most part) worked up until installing
gnome-guile, at which point rpm is telling me that gnome-guile needs
libgdk-1.1.so.1, libglib-1.1.so.0 and libgtk-1.1.so.1.  I have all these
files, but in newer versions, which I'm pretty sure came from gnome
anyway, when I updated Gtk and the related material.  If anyone knows
what I can do about this, any help getting gnome installed would be
appreciated.

Thanks,
A newbie,
Ross