Re: procmailrc

luther@maxime.u-strasbg.fr wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 06, 1998 at 09:49:38AM -0400, Greg Fall wrote:
> > Forgive me for any ignorance betrayed...
> >
> > I have not noticed any special tools for setting up mail filtering with
> > procmail, and I was wondering if such an item written for GNOME would be
> > of any interest or worthwhile.  I don't see balsa taking on filters for a
> > while yet.
>
> yes that would be very useful ...
>
> butstill best would be some way to automatically make procmail rules from
> viewing a message in balsa.

yeah, that would be pretty cool. claris emailer and netscape both have
some pretty decent filter configurations imo, if anybody wants to check
'em out.

i'd second the vote for keeping the filters accessible from the mailer
but separate from, like the original poster said, so the procmailrc is
still good with non-gui mail apps like pine.
--
"Yes, the president should resign. He has lied to the American
people,