Re: cvs gtop & libgtop

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Alex g. Paoli wrote:

> Hey Guys,
>
> libgtop compiles and installed without a problem or "warning" for that
> matter.
>
> however, gtop gives me all sorts of errors and I have narrowed it down to
> a variable (or whatever) called: G_GNUC_UNUSED
>
> Where is that declared or what is it. If I remove all instances of that
> name from any of the .c files they will compile. otherwise, nope. Get a
> whole lot of "parse error before * " "Too many arguments compared to
> declaration on line etc. etc."

It's declared in glib.h - you need a newer glib than 1.1.3, for instance
the one from my site:

	ftp://ftp.home-of-linux.org/pub/gnome/SRPMS

Well, I think I'll remove the G_GNUC_UNUSED stuff - we shouldn't worry
about unused parameters.

Martin

   Martin Baulig - Angewandte Mathematik - Universitaet Trier
   martin@home-of-linux.org, http://www.home-of-linux.org/