Re: cvs gtop & libgtop

Wait and theres more ...

TO check to make sure it wasnt my cvs UP (which I have been doing for a
long time for gtop).. I did a complete checkout of the gtop tree again.

NOW this time I get:

aclocal: configure.in: 27: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in: 27: macro `AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library
Makefile.am:60: variable `GNOME_LIBDIR' not defined
Makefile.am:60: variable `GNOMEUI_LIBS' not defined
Makefile.am:60: variable `INTLLIBS' not defined
Makefile.am:60: variable `LIBGTOP_LIBS' not defined
Makefile.am:60: variable `LIBGTOP_EXTRA_LIBS' not defined

So somethings changes, cause my older update one worked fine up to make.

ALex Paoli