Re: Absent libglib-1.1.so.0

Have you installed the glib package with version >= 1.1.x?  If so, check
your /usr/lib or wherever the .deb. got installed, and if you have
something resembling libglib-1.1.so, just make a symlink.

Oh, and *please* send text-only mail to the list.  The majority of us are
using text-only mail programs like PINE, mutt, or elm.  Thanks.

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.cinternet.net/~soren/    | to restore a corrupt Registry.