Re: gnome-guile

Olaf Conradi <oc@dds.nl> writes:

> I finally succeeded to compile everything up to gnome-guile. I compile it
> as a normal user, not as root. But ./autogen.sh fails on a permission
> error, because it keeps making symlinks to /usr/share/libtool/config.log
> in gnome-guile/guile-gtk.

Hmm, this is strange indeed.  It certainly doesn't make these symlink
for me.  It does make symlinks for config.guess, config.sub, ltconfig,
ltmain.sh, and missing, but I think these are OK because these files
are never modified during a build.

> Shouldn't the compile generate his own logfile?

Of course.  Could you try to spot the exact location in the scripts
where the symlink is made?