Re: After getting gtk-themes

I had themes working fine for a while, then I was getting this also just
recently... When trying to start a gtk app with any of the themes results
in this.  Dunno why though.

sar

"We didn't go to the altar, never swore allegiance or anything like that."

 -- Intel Corp. chairman Andrew Grove responds to reported squabbling in
 the so-called Wintel alliance of his firm and software giant Microsoft Corp.