Re: libgmodule error.

cute. I have everything installed and have just went through my system with rpm
-e and used ldconfig -v to find any libraries the pertained to gnome gtk glib
ORBit etc etc and deleted them.  So I reinstalled gtk & glib of the CD and did
glib 1.3 and gtk 1.2 from tarballs and put then in /usr/local. I wouldn't
have got past ./configure with having glib installed and the proper variables
set. I've gotten past this point now and have a new error which is much more
serious. Somebody forgot to include machine_endian.h with orbit which cause a
fatal error on my Alpha. Yes I have ORBit 0.3 & devel installed. I did an rpm
-ql and I couldn't find that file as part of either rpm or from cvs or from the
tarballs I have. I'm posting it now. Thanks.