Re: Gdk segfault messages

Miguel

On Thu, 1 Oct 1998, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> This is with CVS Gtk+ or with Gtk 1.1.2?

This is with Gtk 1.1.2 and Glib 1.1.3 compiled from source using the
.srpm's on gnome.org. Several others have now confirmed the bug using the
same version of the libs. Also, it doesn't seem to be restricted to just
my X-server or architechture.

> I tried this as well and could not reproduce it.
>
> A good stack trace would be very helpful

I'm attaching an strace of the simple demo examples/selection/gettargets,
in case it helps. If you need more info just ask, I'd really like this bug
to be squashed!

Thanks again for your time.

Conrad

| Conrad Steenberg                        |
| Caltech, Mail Code 220-47               |
| Pasadena, CA, 91125                     |
| e-mail: conrad@srl.caltech.edu          |
| Tel: (626) 395-2965 Fax: (626) 449-8676 |