Re: gtk--?

Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> writes:
> Why do I get this error trying to build gtk--?
>
> make: *** No rule to make target `GNUmakefile.am', needed by
> `GNUmakefile.in'.  Stop.
>
> I understand what's going wrong, but I don't understand why it's
> 'GNUmakefile.am' and not 'Makefile.am.'

you have quite old version of gtk-- :-)

(we had them as GNUmakefile's some time ago, but it was too problematic and
was turned back to Makefile's..) Check newer version.

(oh, and there might be minor problems with 2.7.2 gcc and newest gtk--
releases..)

--
-- Tero Pulkkinen -- terop@modeemi.cs.tut.fi --