Re: Gdk segfault messages

Conrad Steenberg wrote:
> I'm positive: I recompiled gtk and glib inserted a debugging message in
> gtk_selection_retrieval_report in gtkselection.c (around line 1262). The
> debug message was printed.

Same here.

I get this message with gmc AND the panel now. Panel didn't used to do it, but
it just spontaneously started doing it.  I swear, I changed nothing having to do
with gnome. :(
> Gdk-Message:
> ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught
>
> (No it doesn't make sense to me either ;-) I don't know if this may be a
> 64-bitness issue with the alpha.

I'm SMP Pentium 2 here...does that count as 64-bits? :)

> Ps. The X server is XF86SVGA-3.3.2.1-18 (newest update for redhat 5.1, in
> case I remember the version number wrong) on a Matrox M-II. I tried both
> gcc-2.8.1 and egcs-1.02, without success.

I'm running the latest stuff for Debian Slink, also on a Matrox M-II 8mb pci

We need help!
Adam Keys