Balsa...

I'm not having much luck with balsa.....I get it to compile and install
it......When it first runs it asks for that general info, and the Trash,
incoming mail, and Outbox dir's....I tell it 'yes' to create them but it
keeps asking if i want to create the directory... Then when I try and
enter a pop server Balsa keeps saying that there is no such file or
directory "mailbox"... I don't know what's causing it to say this...
Any ideas?

Gerard

--
Why use an operating system that crashes on CNN during it's debut?
   __