Few problems with gnome-core

I just noticed the following problems with gnome-core

First, panel hangs on restoring session.  Internal stuff like the menu,
drawers and launchers pop up, but then stuff hangs. The panel doesn't even
draw the hide buttons.

Grrr, gnome-terminal does not restore state properly, it looks like it's
hanging for the pty-helper again.  Unfortunately I don't have time to fix
this myself.

None of the gnomecc applets work, they all just dump core.

I am using the FOR_PANEL release of ORBit since things are worse with the
latest CVS version.

Thanks

Manish

Manish Vachharajani               Some Haiku: A crash reduces
<mvachhar@vger.rutgers.edu>                   your expensive computer
                                              to a simple stone - Unknown