gnome-libs and db_open

Hello,

I tried to compile gnome on Solaris 2.6, but gnome-libs(-0.30.1)
failed, becaus its configure does not find db_open/dbopen. Thats
right: there is no db_open/dbopen on Solaris 2.6 as far as I know. On
our Linux db_open/dbopen is in glibc, but I can't compile glibc on
Solaris because: `The GNU C library is currently not available for
this platform.' (Wouldn't make mich sense to have a second libc
either)

So, what can I do get either a db_open/dbopen I can compile against or
get gnome-libs compile without it?

	MfG
	bmg (unbezahlter SysOp)

--
"Des is völlig wurscht, was heut beschlos- | M G Berberich
 sen wird: I bin sowieso dagegn!"          | berberic@fmi.uni-passau.de

PGP signature