Gnome-Pager Task Switching!

Well, after successfully compiling E from CVS (whoah, boy! :-) I can
attest to the fact that gnome-pager does indeed do task-switching just
dandy.  It even allows you to configure if you want to the tasks just on
the current desktop to be shown or all tasks (a feature fvwm95 is
lacking...to my knowlege...and a feature which I wrote Mike asking for in
his thing).  For those doubting Thomases out there (my heart is with you,
my friends...for I am one of you :-), here is a screenshot on my very own
desktop:

http://24.3.242.128/proof.jpeg

Yeah, Mike, you might want to focus on contributing to the current
Gnome-Pager...cuz this thing rocks!

Enjoy ;-)
shane