Re: gTaskbar: a GNOME panel taskbar

The Gnome pager doesn't do process switching, right?  You can flames me to
hell, but I think being able to switch by processes is very nice (it is
one of the things I like about KDE, Win95, WinNT, and fvwm95).  With
utmost respect to Raster (the author of the Gnome pager, judging from the
source) and you, Jeff, I think that Mike's "process switching" pager
should be included in the core distribution, when it is ready.

Am I the only one who likes this?

my $0.02
shane