Re: Gtkicq--If I got the wrong mailing-list, please tell me whereto post:)

The GtkICQ page contains the 0.58pre version which compiles against Gtk
1.1.5 and the current CVS gnome.  If someone will tip me on updating the
CVS repos (sorry to be ignorant here...) then I'll commit the changes to
CVS.

Sincerely,

Jeremy Wise

| Jeremy Wise                                God rules.          |
| jwise@pathwaynet.com                       Always has,         |
| ICQ #4664755                               Always will.        |
| http://www.pathwaynet.com/~jwise           Hope you know Him!  |