more on toolbars

I've fixed (it seems so, at least) most of the bugs in GnomeDock
except for some in redrawing code that have escaped the cleaning
process ;).
the code still needs a bit of cleanup, but it works quite nice
and I guess it is good enough to be polished up in time for freeze.

I'm not going to advocate its use or ettore's, I'd like to,
however, hear some comments, especially about the way it does
dragging and docking, since this behaviour is probably trivial
to change.

the code is at http://pluton.ijs.si/~jaka/gnome-dock.tar.gz

jaKa

--