Re: gnome-libs: missing gtklayout.h

Give rm -rfv $(find -name .deps) a go...

Would it be easier if gnome didn't use automatic dependency tracking, so
this sort of thing wouldn't happen?
My build script deletes all the .deps directories every time I build
something anyway, so it certainly wouldn't make much difference to me.

Michael Hudson
Jesus College
Cambridge
mwh21@cam.ac.uk