Re: gtk-themes with gtk-1.1.2

On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Nghia Ho wrote:

> >yup - rebuild all your apps. :) hey - we do it every day or 2... :)
>
> Damn.  For some reason I think the stable release of gnome only works
> with gtk-1.1.2.  Is this true?  The CVS is a nightmare and I don't want
> to have to use it.

There is no stable release of GNOME, and if you are refering to 0.30, yes,
it only works with GTK+ 1.1.2 and earlier because of some API changes with
drag 'n' drop.

BTW, you don't have to use CVS to get the latest stuff from the GNOME
tree.  Check out ftp.jimpick.com for daily snapshots.

Regards,
Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

"Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum."
        -- (Terry Pratchett, Interesting Times)