Re: gnome-objc compile errors

> I'm trying to build a fresh copy of gnome from CVS today (11/23/1998).
> I get the following error in gnome-objc.  Anyone else getting this?  I
> tried re-updating gtk+ after I got this error, but it didn't help.

Of course not. Those functions were deleted 5 days ago. I have the same
problem with gtk--. Hopefully one of the gnome-objc authors has an answer for
you, otherwise I'd say it's up to you to fix gnome-objc so that it doesn't use
those functions (probably removing the functionality that uses it unless
someone can say what has replaced their functionality), and submit your patch
for everyone.

<snip>

> Thanks,

You're welcome.