Re: messages from orbit-name-server

Hi, Junichi

> After trying to run gnome-help-browser (it won't run, but dumps core
> instead), I found in syslog a plenty of messages coming from
> orbit-name-server. What was it looking for ?

could you please post the backtrace from the name-server. i.e do something
like

shell>gdb `which orbit-name-server`
[gdb blurb]
gdb>core-file <where you core is lying around>/core
gdb>bt

Thanks. I really can't say from distance, what that might be.

Bye
Sebastian
--
| Sebastian Wilhelmi, Institute for Computer Design and Fault Tolerance, |