[harinath cs umn edu: Re: Gnome-libs and libart_lgpl]

This mail is important, it is worth repeating it one more time :-)

Sender: harinath@cs.umn.edu
To: Sean McNeil <mcneils@applique.dh.trw.com>
Cc: gnome-list@gnome.org
Subject: Re: Gnome-libs and libart_lgpl
From: Raja R Harinath <harinath@cs.umn.edu>
Date: 20 Nov 1998 15:31:10 -0600

Sean McNeil <mcneils@applique.dh.trw.com> writes:
> I tried
>
>   cvs update -d gnome-libs

Please, please, please, DO NOT use this to check out a module, either
anew or to get a new virtual subdir.

Please use `cvs checkout' (or `cvs co' or `cvs get').

Again: Please, please, please, DO NOT use `cvs update' to check out a
module, either anew or to get a new virtual subdir.  Use `cvs get'
instead.

To make sure, I repeat once more: Please, please, pretty please, DO NOT
use `cvs update' to check out a module, either anew or to get a new
virtual subdir.  Use `cvs get' instead.

- - Hari
- --

- --