Re: gtk_dialog_cauldron - create complex dialogs REALLY FAST!

Havoc Pennington wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Nov 1998, Paul Sheer wrote:
> > gtk_dialog_cauldron() is a part of the lignomeui library. It is a function
> > in the vein of printf for creating complex dialog boxes with a single C
> > function call.

> The problem is that the resulting dialogs aren't GnomeDialogs and there's
> no way to use stock buttons, so they look all out of place in a Gnome app.
> I'd like to see that fixed before using this in Gnome.

It's a neat tool, I played around with it a little bit.  I agree about
the GNOME support, but I thought that was implied with the 'gtk' prefix
in the name.

How about a gnome-dialog-cauldron which builds upon gtk-dialog-cauldron ?
(or does the internal organization of g-d-c make it better to simply add
GNOME support?)

	Jeff