Re: CVS is BROKEN. Ouch!

sml13@cornell.edu writes:

> configure: error:
> *** GLIB 1.1.5 or better is required. The latest version of GLIB
> *** is always available from ftp://ftp.gtk.org.

Yeah, this was bizarre. I found that, no matter how many times I ran
cvs update (OR checkout, Raja, I tried them both) there was a group of
about 7 files that each time said it was being updated, and then the
next time it would again say it was updating the same group of
files. But it wasn't happening. When I deleted those files, then it
updated and stayed updated -- and I had glib-1.1.5. Go figure.