small bugs??

After a few days of utter confusion the whole thing seems to compile
again.
A few issues remain:

- I continue to get the following runtime error: "Unable to connect to
server port 35091", it seems new to me and I don't know what it means.

- mc (console version) does not seem to resize correctly when I start
it from a "noramal" xterm. It works Ok under Eterm.

- the resizing handles in the default theme of enlightenment (I'm
using rubberband, sliding and click-to-focus) seem to misbehave when
dragging over an underlaying window. To be more precise:

	I open two windows (with normal resize bar at bottom)

	I click and hold on a resizing tab (win1).

	I move the cursor around

	If the cursor stays on the background everything works fine

	if the cursor goes over the *client area* of the other (win2)
	open window the resizing window (win1) stops following the
	cursor.

	when the cursor gets back either to the desktop or to any
	window decoration the rubberband snaps back to catch the
	cursor.

Did anyone see any of those??

Any hint appreciated

mauro