Re: Bugs?

I use enlightenment with gnome and everything works
fine. I have the following in my .xinitrc - well there
are other things but that's not important.

exec /opt/gnome/enlightenment/bin/enlightenment&
/opt/gnome/bin/panel

Last compilation of CVS sources was done sept 11.
I don't have the problem with the panel not changing.

/Danne