strignlist in anoncvs.gnome.org too old?

I just noticed that the stringlist version in anoncvs.gnome.org is too old
for e from the same server. configure stopped with message that stringlist
0.3.0 was needed.
Now, after I downloaded stringlsit from
ftp://ftp.enlightenment.org/pub/enlightenment/daily-snaps, e compiled just
fine.

Well, to my point; is it a common problem that the anoncvs is put of sync
with the 'real' cvs servers?

--

     |        goofy@neptun.hib.no        |   Arise northern spirit    |