A few oddities in the panel

Just two minor things with the (corner) panel.  The first one shows itself
when you change GTK+ themes.  The hide arrows don't properly render
themselves and have a black square around them.  The second one shows up
on the corner panel when you move it from side to side.  The background of
the panel is reset to the GTK+ default regardless of the theme setting.  I
don't really have time to go digging through the code to find where this
stuff is right now, but I thought someone else might.  Thanks.

Marcus Brubaker
spoon@elpaso.net
http://www.elpaso.net/~spoon

"There must be a hundred silver dollars in here," moaned Boggis, waving a
purse. "I mean, that's not my league. That's not my class. I can't handle
that sort of money. You've got to be in the Guild of Lawyers or something
to steal that much."
       -- (Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)