Re: Slightly Off Topic: GPL'ed Encyclopedia ?

Point well taken.  However, an "open information" system is highly
problematic.  With software, "truth" is easy: the program either works or
it doesn't.  With general information, maintianing what is the "truth" is
much more difficult.  The internet is the single biggest information
resource available to man, and look at how much crap and misinformation
there is on it.

This is *so* far off topic for GNOME that I suggest anyone interested
in the thread continue it privately.

--
 Soren Harward <soren@cinternet.net> | Windows DOES come with a tool
 http://www.soren.cinternet.net/     | to restore a corrupt Registry.